This website is run by Tomasz Greber GRETOM Consulting based in Poland, Żeńców 7, 52-230 Wrocław, NIP: 6111425496, REGON: 930972039.
Table of contents
- General provisions
- Type and range of our services
- Terms of service and signing contracts for the provision of our services
- Terms of contract termination
- Complaint procedure
- Intellectual property
- Final resolve
I. General provisions
- The website www.pq-fmea.pl operates on the terms set out in these regulations.
- This statute defines the types and range of services provided electronically by the website www.pq-fmea.pl, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for signing and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
- Each user, upon taking steps to use the electronic services of the www.pq-fmea.pl website, is obliged to follow with the provisions of these regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the following rules apply :
4.1 Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Provision of Services (Dz. U. Nr 144, pos. 1204)
4.2 Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. 2014 poz. 827),
4.3 Civil Code of 23 April 1964 and other relevant rules of the Polish Law.
- CONTACT FORM – a form available on the website www.pq-fmea.pl/kontakt allowing the customer to send a message directly to the service provider at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- ORDER FORM – a form available at https://pq-fmea.pl/zamowanie/ allowing the customer to download a free demo version of the software PQ-FMEA. After completing the form, a link to install the program’s demo is sent to the e-mail address provided.
- REGULATIONS – this very website Regulations.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – Tomasz Greber performing business activity under the name Tomasz Greber GRETOM Consulting, address: ul. Żeńców 7, 52-230 Wrocław, NIP: 6111425496, REGON: 930972039, listed into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. 713551808 and entities authorized by it.
- USER – a natural person running a business, legal person, organizational unit without legal personality, using the services provided via the website pq-fmea.pl
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the service provider to the customer via the website.
- DEMO – free demo version of the program, limited in time and function.
III. Type and range of our services
- The Service Provider enables the use of electronic services via the website, such as:
- using the Contact blank to contact the service provider.
- using the Order blank to download the PQ-FMEA demo.
The provision of electronic services to the customers takes place under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
IV. Terms of service signing and terminating contracts for the provision of our services
- Provision of electronic services specified in Chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- The period for which the contract is signed:
2.1 The contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in allowing the sending of a message via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated when the message is sent or the Customer ceases to send it.
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- a device with Internet
- access to e-mail,
- Web browser,
- The customer is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The customer is obliged to enter data in accordance with the facts.
- The customer is prohibited from providing illegal content.
V. Complaint procedure
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the service provider:
1.1 Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted by the Service Recipient via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2 In the e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular: the type and date of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
1.3 Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
1.4 The Service Provider’s response to the complaint is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the complaint or in another way provided by the Customer.
VI. Intellectual property
- All content posted on the website at www.pq-fmea.pl is protected by copyright and is the property of www.pq-fmea.pl. The customer bears full responsibility for the damage caused to the Service Provider, resulting from the use of any content on the www.pq-fmea.pl website, without the Service Provider’s consent.
- Any use by anyone, without the written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements constituting the content and content of the www.pq-fmea.pl website constitutes a violation of the Service Provider’s copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
VII. Final resolve
- Agreements signed via the Website are signed in accordance with Polish law.
- In the event of non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.